This, that and the other thing

Friday, May 19, 2006

Promised pictures

In my last post I mentionned I needed to show off some of my camera's pictures. Im not saying the pictures are amazing but I am just so excited about the camera. So, here are some of the pictures that were taken on the camera's first day out as well as the promised rose pictures.







Here is Caelah drawing something. She had an accident earlier in the day so was not wearing a shirt.

Johannah caught her while she and Connor were being artists.













Here is my adorable baby brother Connor. My sister snapped this photo while he was creating a story book for Daniel.















Here is a picture of my picture wall. Im not terribly pleased with it but Jo and I were trying it out with different light settings ("it" being the camera.)








Here are the origami flowers i made my mom for mother's day. All i can say is "Wow, it took SOOOOOO long".


Here is the Elijah boy. He is always working on his own little project while the others play their game or draw their pictures.

Here is a part of my mom and Aunt Peggy's garden. It doesnt look amazing but notice the grass? Dave came to my mom's place and put it all down for free. It took him so long and ... i think i told this story already.

Finally, Here are the roses that mr. Dave bought for me. What an amazing man. Are you getting tired of me talking about him? Probably. Sorry.

And so ends the picture entry for today. I am going to a wedding tomorrow night and i hope to take a whole bunch of photos so i will be sure to update you about the wedding.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The flowers you made your mom are so beautiful! Good job Kate...if you ever feel like making me some feel free=)

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Johannah said...

Where, oh where, is the adorable pic of Gaby-baby?

12:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home