This, that and the other thing

Friday, April 07, 2006

Quick update

I havent had much time to write lately. When i am not teaching i am usually planning lessons and when i am not planning lessons it is because i am not home. So, it is rare that i have a moment to just write.

It is less then ten minutes before i must leave for work. Its rainy and kind of depressing and yet i am in pretty good spirits. I went to bed at 11 and got up at 5:30 and am feeling great. Im sure that will change in a matter of moments.

I am suppose to take a French group of students to L'erabliere and i have no idea of many of the terms except the basics. Thankfully they are beginners. Although, maybe no one will show up. That could be good... then i would be finished work at 11:40 today and have the evening to myself. OOOO!

Anyways, lots has happened and i dont really have the time to think of how to say it all so i will leave it for when i do have time. Just letting you know that i am still here. Just very busy.

God is awsome too. He just keeps giving me what i need every day. You think you have nothing left and then you make it through with more then enough energy. I just can't help but thank Him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

anytime before 6 works for me. Look forward to hearing from you.

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home