This, that and the other thing

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Chocolate challenge

Recently I've have noticed that I dont eat very well. I do a lot of easy stuff like craxkers, bagels, and best of all chocolate. My diet tends to consist of more sweets than decent food. I've also been gaining weight ( I judge by the way my pants fit) and I think it's about time I fix the problem.

Sunday I decided that I was going to try to go a whole week without eating chocolate. Dave laughed. He doesnt believe I could go more than one day. So, it has become a challenge for me to go at least one week without eating chocolate. And I have extended that to one whole week without eating sweets.

I am on day three and so far and I haven't failed. Last night, I even had a security guard give me a box of Smarties (not Hallowe'en size). I was so proud of myself for giving them away and not even eating one.

Maybe Dave knew I would be able to do it if he acted like he has so little faith in me... but I think he just really doesn't think I can do it. Either way I am grateful because it is working. Day three is just the start though so I have to be sure i control myself. Though, trying to prove to Dave that I can do it is motivation enough at the moment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Stupid Dave. Why can't he just believe that you can go a week without chocolate? I mean, its not that heard is it? Thats like him quiting smoking for a week bascially. Oh Dave of little faith. Wait a sec. Whats this. This just in ladies and gentlemen. Katie Millar's no chocolate consumption streak ends on the third day after downing a huge portion of cake with CHOCOLATE. Oh no!!! Maybe Dave just knows something that Katie and other naive well wishers don't know - Katie won't give up chocolate for anything or anyone - especially not Dave. Once again, Dave is put into his rightfull place... somewhere way behind chocolate...

10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home