This, that and the other thing

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

JOB INTERVIEW!!!

Well, i went for an interview today and it went well i think.

They asked good questions and i think i answered them all well. I always find the hardest question "why should we hire you?" but i managed to do an ok job at it. I just hate having to talk about what I am good at or praising myself. Its not a nice thing to have to do. But i managed.

Anyways, it would be a teaching position with a school called GEOS. they seem like a really awsome academy and the man who interviewed me was really quite kind. So, i guess i just wait and pray. But if you could pray with me until i hear news, it would be awsome.

Ill keep you posted ( my whole three readers)!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful news Katie

I will be praying
Karin.

2:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katie!! i've been wondering and praying all day!!! i'm glad to hear it went well!! keep me updated dearie!

love you!
-v.

6:40 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Hey Karin, i had no idea you read my blog. Awsome. I have 4 readers.

1:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home