This, that and the other thing

Thursday, February 09, 2006

WAAA!

My skin is crawling. DO any of you ever get that? If anything touches it it feels as though my skin is trying to run away from the touch. I Am cold and i havent stepped outside into the freezing weather yet my face feels hot. My throat is killing me and my nose occasionally gets all stuffed up. It hurts to eat so i have had very little today and i agreed to take someones shift tonight. Thats not the worst of it. I am in charge of a youth retreat that starts tomorrow and if i feel like this it is going to suck so much. All i want is to snuggle in bed with company and just listen to them or sleep knowing they are there...

I am currently wearing my tuque inside as well as two shirts and a blanket, tights and pants (which are fleece) and socks and i am still cold. Im not walking to work tonight. I refuse. I will spoil myself (tho not too much) by taking the bus to work. It means i get an extra 20 mins at home where i can be at least warmer then i fear outside will be.

I want to eat but i dont. Everytime i think of food it makes me feel sick yet i am hungry. I had soup today. It still hurt going down but not as much as what a bagel would do i bet. And i am talking semi funny. And you k now sick breath? i have it. If you dont know what it is its gross. And no matter how often i brush it stays. thinking makes me want to cry.

Im gonna go put more layers on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Katie!! I hope that you're feeling 100% so that you can enjoy today!! I miss you and love you!!! God bless. . .
-- Vanessa

8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home