This, that and the other thing

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Time: 7:05 am
Location: my office
Day of the week: Saturday
Time of wake up to get here for 7:00: 5:30

I am suppose to be invigilating a test this morning ( this occurs a lot these days) and i never received an e-mail other then the initial invitation to come and do it. So i waited for an e-mail that never came and so had to come to my office to check my archived messages to find out what time i had to be at the university. Im a little annoyed with myself because i thought i was suppose to be there for 7:30 when really i have to be there for 8:45. I cant be upset and im not but my eyes are burning due to lack of sleep since i got home from work last nigh at 11:30 and didnt sleep until at least 12. So 5 hours is not good enough for me. Ill likely be a zombie tomorrow.

Anyways, just thought id let you know that i had a very early day today and walking to work i maybe saw 5 people. And people get all uptight when i walk home at night? im pretty sure its more dangerous early on Saturday mornings. I enjoy the peace of the walk though. Many people dont get it... i dont really care though. Its my outlet since singing has stopped.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the singing shouldn't stop, really. Make the time. The only thing I do well is write; thusly, I make the time for it. See the logic?

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home