This, that and the other thing

Tuesday, October 04, 2005















Anyone else seeing in 22's? Does anyone know WHY there are twenty two Winnie-the-Poohs carrying a blue balloon? Its because its my 22nd birthday today and i felt i should have 22 representatives on my blog to witness my announcement.

Are you ready for my announcement yet?

Here is goes: " Happy Birthday to ME,
Happy Birthday to ME,
Happy Birthday dear MEEEEE,
Happy Birthday to ME!"

Thank you for your patience. Let me go eat cake now. Actually i have to wait but i got this really yummy looking Caramilk cake. I look forward to eating it. I something that i really like abouy the cake is there is a milk chocolate question mark on it and i get to eat it. YEAH chocolate!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I particularly enjoy the one Winnie the Pooh that's off-centre. How'd that happen? :P

4:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home