This, that and the other thing

Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Can you see this picture? Beautiful eh? Well i can see it too and I still have to go and pay 60$ to get my eyes checked. I dont think i have a problem with my sight but it turns out that because i have been having brutal headaches for several weeks now it is likely i may need glasses. I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO WEAR GLASSES ALL THE TIME. I think they look really awsome on people and i used to wish i had them but i just know that i will get tired of wearing them.

I dont think i would need them for anything other than reading seeing as how my head usually only hurts when i am at the computer or reading or focusing on anything, however i still have to cary them around everywhere.

The price was put in perspective though by a friend of mine when he said " well at least 60$ is a small price to pay to get rid of headaches. " I guess i agree but i will be so frustrated and a little scared if i pay 60$ after they tell me my sight is fine.

So as you can see i have a mixed opinion about my sight. Because i have to pay 60$ to get them checked i am hoping they tell me i need glasses. Also, i kind of like the idea of my headaches being caused by bad sight than anything worse. So... Ill keep you posted. Maybe i can get a picture of me with glasses if i have to get them.

Sid, are you happy i updated? I only wrote this because of your comment. See how much i love you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid S. said...

i do feel loved!!! :D

1:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home