This, that and the other thing

Tuesday, September 13, 2005


My friend, whose identity is known to him and i alone and will not be revealed by name cause i dont know if he would approve, showed me this fun site the other day. It lets you find out what your name would be if you were a Cyborg. I love it.

Turns out i like to kill and i am accurate at it too. Everyone stay away from Kate...

Some other ones are fun too. Try it out. You can find out what you would be in cyborg world.

www.cyborgname.com I guarantee a good time... actually no i dont. I guarantee absolutely nothing at all. its safer that way. In cyborg world i wonder if i would be able to be so weird. What do you think? woudl i have a personality? Probably not. But i'd say i look like a pretty hot Cyborg.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid S. said...

Synthetic Intelligent Device

bwahahaha!!! even d net acknowledges my gr8 intelligence. lolz.

12:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home