This, that and the other thing

Monday, October 31, 2005

How many of us feel that the whole world at times seems to be ganging up on us? Too often in the past month ( actually it has BEEN the whole month) have i felt nervous. If it isnt one thing its another. Its a very unsettling feeling and it makes me ill all the time.

I bring this up because, after i thought i had completed all the stressful things in my life for the moment, more was sprung on me just a few minutes ago.

Firstly, i was tutoring one of my students and she expressed to me her want to stop meeting. Its nothing i was doing wrong i dont think. She just wants her lunch hours back. Either way it makes me feel as though i just failed some how. Could I have done something wrong? Was it too boring? Will the teachers think i am just a terrible tutor?

Secondly, I was just notified that i have to be evaluated on my job. I guess i should have remembered but i didnt. So, Monday morning i am having a meeting with my boss to talk about me and my job. i have a really bad feeling about it for some reason. Maybe because i am rarely doing work, not because im lazy but because as far as ive been told i have no work to do, i feel like im going to be punished. And what if they tell me that i wont be able to renew my contract in January? I just moved out and i will have to find a new job! *GULP*

Next, i am spending my first night at my new place tonight. Thats an exciting thing for sure but i am still nervous about it. We have no time to do groceries and my roommate hasnt got her bed or anything in yet... so Im feeling a little unorganized.

Fourthly, Tomorrow i have to come into work on my day off to do another persons job because she will be away for the day. The scary part of that is that i dont know what i am suppose to do for her job. I know i have to check her e-mail and answer them... but i cant remember how. She has all these special folders and what not. If students apply where am i suppose to put their applications and what do i send them? What if its an embassy?

Fifth and not finally but i think it is the last one i will mention in my blog, I am sick. I had to spend my entier weekend working and moving while having burning eyes, sneezing, swore throat and now my stomach isn't feeling so great. Will I ever get a chance to slow down and get better? I guess when i am away this weekend i will get a chance to relax somewhat. My best friend and sister and her mom and sister will make me laugh and have a good time for sure. I might not get much rest but i'll be having fun.

I wonder when my world will get consistant. Do you think it could happen?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid S. said...

diz is jus a time 2 get all shaken up...but once u settle back down, u'll b better dan b4.

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home