This, that and the other thing

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

SO, Im sitting here at work getting set to write about pain and while i am looking for a picture of someone in pain (sounds morbid but really it isnt like that) i was getting pictures of bread. I guess thats because Pain = Bread in French. Now i am not so sure if i want to talk about bread, which i love, or pain, which i am feeling.

i think i will write about my itchy foot. See i am wearing a pair of hiking boots which are laced up and the last thing i want to do is untie them so that i can scratch my foot. But you know when you get an itch that starts to hurt because it is so itchy? well, it is becoming one of those itches. But it is taking my mind off of the terrible pain I am feeling in my stomach.

Yestuday i took a pain killer that i think didnt settle with me well because while it chose not to cure my pain it also made me feel so sick i was barely able to move. Can someone say helpful? i sure didnt think it was!

All of this was happening, of course, while i was suppose to be packing all my stuff up for my upcoming move. I actually started getting home sick before my stuff was even moved. SIlly eh? i am such a mama's girl. But when i was able to move again ( I had to run to the washroom to throw up) then i was able to finish up some more packing until i ran out of boxes. I lead a very fun life eh? Anyone want to trade places with me for a day? I could transfer to you my pain, packing, itchy foot and stress as well as a slightly boring job and i could take you spot in what would seem heavenly i bet.

I just finished a Passionate Peach Citrus Five Alive. Its a good drink. Dave, i think i still prefer the regular Five Alive. Im a fan of the sour taste you get from the lime or whatever it is. But peach is still good. i could live with it for sure.

I just realized my foot isnt that itchy anymore so i dont have to undo my boot. YEAH! Let me leave now because i need to take some pain killers. Yeah! ( said much less enthusiastically).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spoken its slander
written its libel

3:02 PM

 
Blogger Sid S. said...

well at least u updated... :D

1:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home