This, that and the other thing

Friday, November 25, 2005

Stripes are cool. No honestly. think about it. They have the power to either make you look thinner if they are running up and down or the power to make you look as though you have gained weight when they are going from right to left. I just thought of how neat that was because i am wearing a striped shirt. i wont disclose to you which direction they are going. It isnt that important anyways.

I have less then a month left of work and i still have no word from anything. I have been looking at Montessori schools b ut i would have to take some trainging... i am now trying to see if i have to pay through the nose to get that trainging or if it isnt that bad. I am also thinking about starting my own tutoring business. It would be a fun idea and i am getting more and more experience with tutoring. So... we shall see. Im not terribly worried ab out what will happen though. If i must, i can go back into retail though it really is my last resort.

I got to see a bunch of my friends for the first time in a while not too long ago. I walked into a room and a ton of them were there. Most were busy so i didnt really get to chat with them but it was nice to see them. And i got to chat with my friend James and some others who were in the same room. It was like being back in last year.Sometimes i miss it, not being involved in the same things as i was... but what can you do when you dont have time? New things come and old things go.

Im in a very happy place right now. things are well with family, friends and i now know i have a boyfriend rather then being unsure. He and i are getting better at talking too. i knew it would get less difficult (im not a very good talker until i am totally comfortable). The other day he did the sweetest thing. He knew i was at dance and he came to my place to drop off some flowers with a really cute and funny card attatched. Just a really sweet gesture that i was not expecting. I walked in my front door and as i went down the stairs i saw flowers and thought that someone got confused until i saw my name on the card. I knew right away who they were from and the smile still hasnt vanished from my face.

I think it is going to be rare that this blog is weird. It was my goal to make it strange but it takes too much out of me to come up with random things. So it has no theme. As the name of it says, it was created for the purpose of leaving comments on others blogs. So I am free to change the style of my blog at any time.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid S. said...

dat whole stripe thingie insight was kewl! never thot of dat!

and wen r we meetin' diz week?!?

12:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home