This, that and the other thing

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Think its about time for an update? I sure do. I am so not a blogger, its funny.

Well whats new? Lots actually.

First things first, i am currently living in a snowglobe. I love the feeling and the look. When i say that it means i am inside but near a window where all i see are huge, beautiful white snow flakes falling down around me. So i am not egtting wet at all but i feel like it is falling on my directly. I love it.

as for the rest of life... I am going to be jobless in a short while. Thats always a scary thought. I am thankful in a sense because it opens the dor to teaching which is what i shoudl be doing instead of administration which i suck at without a doubt. I just have to find the job and i hate that part.

I cant seem to get my internet working. Everything is hooked up too. So i am confused. Dave, are you gonna come and look at it?

things are progressing. you can take that however you think it is meant. i know what i maean and that's what matters.

I get to give a placement test today... well three to be exact. its neat to be able to do that. I also got to invigilate a test on Saturday and it was so ... well boring but neat at the same time. I hate having to see people struggle so much and be so tense but it is still a neat process to watch. and getting payed 15$ an hour is kind of nice when it just involves walking around a room looking for cheaters.

working two jobs and tutoring 4 students ( it was 5) is a challenge but busy is better then being bored i think.

i love my appartment, though i am rarely there.

I think i finally figured out how to use my washer and dryer. i find it one of the most confusing things ever. the one at my parents place is so stright forward... i dont enjoy it. I was actually up until one waiting or my clothes to dry. Needless to say, it was a bad nights sleep.

anyways, im goignt o enjoy the snow and stop wasteing time here when i shoudl be working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home