This, that and the other thing

Friday, January 13, 2006

babysitting

I Love to take care of children. They say things that shoke you and make you laugh...

This morning, im have to babysit my moms dog. I cant say this is any fun at all. The moment she was dropped off in my tiny apartment, she was crazy hyper. SHe had to see all of it ( which doesnt take long) three times over. Unfortunately, Rachele was still in bed with her door closed likely sleeping. Arwen didnt like that she couldnt see the room so she sat there sniffing at the door. I kept trying to call her away but it wasnt working. Eventually she started scratching and thats when i had to physically pull her away from the door.

Now she is sitting by the apartment door ( Rachele has since woken and left her room, to no surprise of mine) crying and fussing. Id let her check out the halls but there are two other places here and they each have two dogs. ANd i know it would just start a bark fest... Id rather deal with the whining.

ANyways, thats my annoyance this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home