This, that and the other thing

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me.... you know that song? Well, i decided that i would create my own version for Dave this year for Christmas. Of course, the song is actually start on Christmas and go for 12 days... but that would have spoiled all my plans. So, today it is two turtle doves. I had fun with it for sure. I cant write all that i did because he might check this blog (though i dont think he ever does) and it would spoil everything. I am very excited for tomorrow though. Im taking Dave to the Messiah at the NAC. I cant wait. Its long but pretty. And it falls on Three French Hens which i converted to Three French Horns.

Yesturday i got to spend my day off work sick. I felt terrible all day. Nothing really happened but i was so uncomfortable. Not sure if it was minor food poisoning or stomach flu. Either way, im feeling much better today and am very happy about that.

I was reading Second Corinthians this morning. Its so odd to read it and know that the Corinthian church was being persuaded not to love Paul. Can you believe it? i guess so, i mean i can too but its odd to think about. We have his letter to this church because they were so proud of how good they were. In first Corinthians, Paul tells them they are so great as a way of getting his point across. He obviously had a sense of humour to be able to write to them the way he did. And i cant get over how much i love those two books. When i dont knw whatto read, i always go to those books. Its packed full of good stuff.

I just realize today when my boss came into my office to offer to take me out to lunch tomorrow that i only have one and a half days of work left. Half a day left today, half a day tomorrow and half a day Monday. Exciting and scary at the same time. God will open some doors but i have to strat trying some. Ive been so occupied with things that i havent been lookin hard enough.

My best friend is coming home Friday. i wont see her until Sunday but still. Im so excited. i miss her so much. i havent seen her since we went wedding dress shopping. When was that even? Early Novemeber i think.

Anyways, i think thats good for now. i want to eat my lunch now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home