This, that and the other thing

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Today i had a very heavy head.

I dont know if that makes any sense to anyone but it does exist. I was in the grocery sotre with my mom and sister when i just started feeling weird. My entire head felt heavy and my body felt weak. I mentionned this to my mom and she got slightly concerned.

When we returned home, i lay down on the couch and was close to being unable to move at all. My nephew kept giving me toys and i could barely grab them from him. i just wanted to sleep. I finally got the strength to get up to go to the kitchen where i lay down on the counter (It felt just like my bed).

Perhaps im eating wrong or i am sick with something or i am just tired. But thats what i mean by a heavy head. It reall;y was heavy. and my head felt fuzzy. Ive just been sitting in my house reading and waiting for my laundry so thankfully i dont feel it as much. I plan on sleeping soon. I just dont look forward to waking up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home