This, that and the other thing

Friday, February 17, 2006

Pause!

I dont know how many of you will believe this but it really is true.

Today i was walking outside ( the weather is absolutely brutal at the moment) and i had to walk right into the wind. As i was struggling to take steps i actually had a long moment where my foot was in the air but i wasnt moving. It must have looked like i had been put on pause. You know those pictures of people in mid step? That was me. It was so bad, i was trying to move forward and i was staying perfectly still. The wind was pushing me so hard and i was finding it hard to breathe too. Once tyhe wind died down i kind of fell into the step i was trying to take and i tried to get to the next street as fast as I could so i could change my direction.

Thats all i thought i would share. i was a human on Pause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home