This, that and the other thing

Friday, March 03, 2006

Call back

Praise the Lord who hears our prayers.

I am so excited and happy and thankful you have no idea.

I let you all know that i had a job interview. They called me back today while, i was not prepared, (i was peeing) and asked me to come for a second interview. However it isnt quite an interview. I willbe going in on Monday to observe a class being taught and to talk with the teacher. Then, Tuesday morning I will be teaching a lesson to the class i observed.

I love to teach and so i am very excited. I cant wait. Im nervous too but not too badly.

Please be praying that i am clear and fun yet still professional. I want my class to be very interactive and i want them to be very confortable. Low affective filters is the technical term.

Thanks for praying guys. Its means a lot to know i have support from others.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep - I am reading:)

I am so excited for you about this next stage in the job interview. We will be praying.

Karin.

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home