This, that and the other thing

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Some Pictures

Here is my new nephew. Is he not the most beautiful baby? Maybe its my bias but boy is he sweet.

Here is a picture of Dave and I. We we discussing the fact that both our names were on the same wedding invitation. He obviously said something funny or maybe it's just because he is there that I have such a huge smile.

Here is Dave again. He couldn't get away from Elaines picture taking so he cooperated. He was saving a seat beside him for me but i didnt realize he was saving it. I thought I would be stealing his arm rest if I sat there. It wasn't until he told me he had been saving it that I finally sat there.

Here is Caelah and Elijah having a bath and getting along. They are precious.

Finally, here we have Caleah who cuddled up with her new brother and ended up falling asleep. She no longer naps but i guess sometimes it just happens.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pics Kate...very cute

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's that nasty dude?

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home