This, that and the other thing

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Comment from Dave

I didnt think I would see Dave until Sunday this week. What a pleaant surprise when he showed up at my door at about quarter to ten last night with a movie and flowers for me. He is so amazing. Even when Im sure all he wanted to do was go to bed since he has had stomach flu, he came and made me feel special. WOW!!! I tried to hug him but he wouldn't let me. He doesnt want to make me sick. I really wanted to take my chances but he wouldnt let me.

As for the chocolate strike... I failed. If you read the comments from that post, Dave left a comment that is mostly false but the eating chocolate part is true. I did not have a huge piece and it wasnt a chocolate cake. It was a chocolate chip coffee cake... pretty harmless. But I did give in to it and I must admit iIdidnt fight the temptation very hard. See, I could have eaten lemon Maringue pie which would have not been chocolate... but I figured if I was going to break my week diet thing, I would do it right.

This means I have to start over again. However, I did beat Daves 'one day' comment. I made it two and a half... but I will show him I can make a week. Thats right Dave. I will show you. From Today until next Thursday, and maybe even longer, I will not eat chocolate. I know I can do it. As for where you are found in order of importance; I'd pick you over chocolate any time. You just werent around, so I chose the chocolate.

Ultimately, I have no excuse. Im weak! what can I say? But Vanessa was right with her comments when she said I have done it before and I can do it again.

Moral of the story: Dont tell Dave when you fail. He'd never know if you didnt tell him :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a great moral to live by...?

12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home