This, that and the other thing

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Organization!!!

I was super fortunate today. The man i usually tutor every afternoon left early so I was able to come home. What did i do when i got home? Well initially i was going to do laundry. Funny that that should excite me but it did. But the machine was being used by some of the tenants upstairs so, I went to organizing.

See, i have been building resources for teaching for a while. A lot of things on the internet and photocopies since i started at GEOS... And i have had no real place to put them. My floor looked like a natural disaster had hit. It was most embarrassing when Rachele had people over and my room was in quite the state.

Out i took the binders and dividers and what I thought was a disaster became something 10 times worse. But, in the end (3 hours later) i had a binder so completely full that i cannot close it. So, i guess it will envolve even more work later this weekend. i think i will get two binders going and split the categories in half. Then i will lable each binder and, TADA!

Well, this is a boring enterance so i will end it here and write again later when i have something insightful to say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate, I totally understand how your room got like that...Mine was trashed all week long until I finally got so sick of it I cleaned it up

12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home