This, that and the other thing

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

baby-gaby

Although i posted many great pictures, i did forget one of my favourites. I took this photo of Gabriel at the right moment (actually i took several pictures and one of them turned out looking cute. the others managed to capture the side of his head). Is he not precious? All children are but this is so a picture for a magazine. Maybe im just biased.
Here, Jo managed to capture a picture of me getting Gabriel to tell me a story. He actually gets very excited and smiles a lot when you ask him to tell you a story. He will make noises and when he stops you ask him if there is more and he smiles and makes more noises. Very cute.

" 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdome of God like a little child will never enter it.' And he took the children in his arms, put his hand on them and blessed them." Mark 10: 14-15

3 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Adorable! great pictures. How did the pictures you took at the wedding turn out?

have a great day
love karin.

9:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's darling! I can't wait to see them all soon...

4:44 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

The wedding pictures are ok. But my computer died and all the pictures are on it so at the moment i have NO PICTURES!!! im not terribly pleased. but Dave said he might be able to get everything off of it and onto a CD for me.

7:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home