This, that and the other thing

Friday, September 28, 2007

Wedding nerves

I will be walking down the aisle to be married in exactly 5 hours and 10 mins. My stomach just woke me due to severe pain. Looks like Im getting nervous. It took me an hour to fall asleep and i only stayed asleep for...5 hours and 20 mins... 2 hours longer than last night.

Weddings are funny things. For the first little while they are a lot of fun to plan and think about. But there is a point where you no longer like the idea of a wedding and all you want to do is be married. I just can't wait for the day to be over.

I am very excited for when i get to go down the aisle right to my very soon to be husband. I want to be next to him, holding his hand.

Anyways, i guess ill go back to lie down for a while. Can't hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home