This, that and the other thing

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Painting

When My roomate and I omved into this apartment/house we were gung ho on the idea of painting it and making it look cozy the way we wanted it. We got to painting... well my family and I did our living room, the hallway and some bedroom and my roommate finished the bedroom. I also decided to start the laundry room and then guess what happened? I no longer had any desire to paint. So I stopped for the day and never started it up again.

Today is the first Saturday I have had off with no plans for a very long while. So, I decided it was about time to finish up the very bad beginning to the laundry room. I chose a different colour and started away. I am now mostly finished. Im letting the paint dry a bit more before I put on the finishing touches. Once that's done, I can move the appliances back into place and think of how I want to cover up my bad painting job with pictures. I should really learn how to paint. At least it looks better then the chipped yellow paint that was there before. At least... I think so.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you got some painting done! What colours did you pick?

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

THe painting looks great Kate. I love the textured part where you merged the two colours with a gorgeous degree of saturation and permeation. I love it.

12:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should see the downstairs walls at work - they had me paint those and I made a complete botch of it. Horrendous.

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home