This, that and the other thing

Monday, November 13, 2006

Newness

Well, I came online to update my blog because it has been a very long time and what should i find but an update. I cant say i have any idea of how to work this new blogger yet but i am sure i will figure it out soon.

I just had a wonderful weekend down in Cambridge. It was terrible weather... although not as bad as Ottawa so i heard. But what made it wonderful was the company I had. I went to Visit Dave and it was so nice. I loved visiting him at his end and seeing his life there. Just being able to picture everything so much better. You know how that can make you feel closer to a person when you are far from them?

I helped him build a model... more like i did what he told me to do but either way i think i was helpful. And i really had fun doing it. I think i could really enjoy building models... just not for grades or with a time limit.

Coming home was hard. i was actually really sad to leave. i mean, im always sad when i have to say goodbye to Dave but this time i had to do the leaving and it was even harder. I had to get onto a crowded, dark bus and couldnt really do anything. I listened to music for the whole time and it was a distraction.

Anyways, i am back home now and back into my routine which i actually really like. I believe soon my sister and I are going to be using the treadmill again but this time it will be in my apartment which means i can use it daily without going outside and getting swore lungs.

I have to be heading out for work soon so i best be off. So much work but i dont think i will complain... its nice to have two incomes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I must respond by telling a little about how much i appreciated having the opportunity to have Kate down in Cambridge. Unfortunately for Kate, she did happen to come during a really busy time with a seemingly very tight deadline. But the fact that i knew she was coming up made me all the more motivated to get my assignment done all the sooner. I had very little left to do Saturday morning and was basically completed early that afternoon which enabled us to spend some time together and not have to worry about school work. I felt wonderful when i could take my time on Monday and finish a few last things in a relaxed manner and spend time helping others on Monday when many people were in crisis. My Kate is so thoughtful - she invested so much time and effort in a gift for me as well as expense coming down here and has yet to allow me to pay for it. I really do appreciate the effort to come all the way down here Kate and i loved every moment we spent together. Hopefully the time we are separated by such a distance will soon come to an end but i know that even if you and I are far apart I love you more every day. I know this is your blog and I don't want to take up too much space so I will end here. I love you Kate.

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

i love you too my love.

9:56 PM

 
Blogger Sid S. said...

awwwww... kewtness!

3:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, you are one lucky man! Kate has always been thoughtful and always will be:) You guys are so cute...I'm so happy for you both. Dave, take care of her she is the most amazing woman!!! (I know you already know this)

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home