This, that and the other thing

Friday, September 15, 2006

Gifts

I mentionned that I got a gift from one of my students: A pair of sunglasses.

Well, i have received several more gifts. I think its so cute how ESL students give their teachers gifts before they leave. Not to say that they are all wonderful and useful gifts, but the thought is what counts.

*I received a really nice tea ball and cup from one of my French students.
*An interesting picture of a lighthouse was given to me from one of my students from Saudi Arabia.
And my last gift:
*A pair of earings from a Thai lady.

Of these gifts I think the sunglasses were the cutest because of the thought. My funniest one would have to be the picture. The thought was really sweet, however, and so was the student who gave it to me.

Teaching ESL is so much fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The benefits of being a teacher=) It's wonderful that they appreciate you so much=)

1:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home