This, that and the other thing

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Starting over?

I decided I really wanted to get back into brushing up my french. So, today I asked the French teacher that I work with (Al) to suggest which book i could use to improve my French. He told me the title of a book but told me that it was very expensive.

He then handed me some pre-tests to have me try out and i guess from there we will see. It is so odd to see the names of certain things that i have completely forgotten about. Article indifinis, article definis, article partifs, les demonstratifs et possessifs...

All I have to say is, most of the time I am just guessing as to what goes where because it sounds right. That isnt going to do me much good I don't think. Plus my online quiz just told me I got 60%. BOOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home