This, that and the other thing

Friday, October 06, 2006

Cold weather

I love when the weather turns cooler because i put on my layers, wrap myself in a blanket and wear socks again. I can cuddle and not feel sweaty and feel comfortable in the pants i wear all year long.

For the first time ever, i live in a place wher ei can control the heat. You would think this was nothing really except that our ability to control the heat affects my sister and her family since they cant control the heat. This is really nothing BUT for some reason heat does not distribute itself well in my house.

I wake up and my room is cold. I step into the kitch and start to sweat. The bathroom is not better. It is so warm. Then i step into the living room and it is as though the heat wasnt even on. Honestly, whats wrong with my apartment? I found some vents but they seem to be open and little tiny bits of air are coming out of them.

So, though some people get sick from the fluctuation in temperature outside, it appears that I may get sick from the fluctuation inside. Ill just try to spend more time in the kitchen... although it gets pretty unbareable in there when you get the oven on too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...can't believe you're already using the heat!!! I'm still wearing shorts:) I miss you Kate!

8:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend Lisa has to leave her apartment because the downstairs tenants smoke like chimneys and it's messing with her voice/health, and since she's in radio she has to scoot out. It sucks all around. Count your blessings. Not that I don't feel your pain.

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home