This, that and the other thing

Friday, September 22, 2006

The summer of weddings

I have never been involved in a summer like this past one ever before. It was, what i would call, the summer of weddings. I had a wedding in May, July and August to attend.

The first wedding was for a couple from my church (Faye and Albertos). They had a nice wedding ceremony and then they held their reception at Britania beach. It was a very cold day and rainy as well but it was a nice time. The reception was a good dinner and then dancing. Dave ands I didnt really take part in the dancing part. Perhaps we're both a littler self concious?!

This picture is before dinner while people were just enjoying discussions with friends. Dave is holding my nephew. He loves Gabriel... he loves all my sisters kids. I love it.


*************************************
The next wedding was for Daves sister. She was married to Chris on June 30th ( my moving day and the day before Canada day). It was a beautiful wedding in a church in Russell. After the wedding the family and bridal party went across the street to have pictures taken in one of the most beautiful gardens I have ever seen. I took several flower shots but wont exhaust you with them here.

The first picture is Dave and I in front of his house before the wedding. The one deside it is the garden... one part of it anyways. It was stunning.











************************************


The next and final wedding I went to was the most special one to me. It was my best friends and Daves brothers wedding. It was on Au
gust 5th and Dave was the best man. I sang "All Things Bright and Beautiful" during the wedding which was an honor but terrifying. I wont lie.

I was wearing an outfit that Dave chose. He made a good choice. In this picture he is wearing my hat for fun. He doesnt like the picture because he thinks it makes him look silly but now that you know it isnt his hat and it isnt him wearing it to look cool, it's all good
.




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures kate...you are such a cute couple:) Speaking of weddings Ashley Jordana is engaged!!!!

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Wow, that is so cool. Have you heard a lot about him?

7:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't but they have been together for 2 years now. His name is Andrew, he's australian, he works with her at YWAM. He apparently is amazing:) Their wedding is in March in Australia..hoping I can go

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Sid S. said...

u sang amazingly.

i still have ur video of danny boy. :P

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home