This, that and the other thing

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Clemintines


I absolutely LOVE clemintines. Yesturday when I went grocery shopping I went straight for the crate full of these delicious fruit and made sure to put it safely into my cart. The moment i came home I ate one, I have two for my lunch today and another one I just consumed while waiting for Dave to come online. I think that if they were around all year long I would never want to eat candy because I would be so addicted to the oranges.

Not only do they taste good, but they smell really good. Its a natural perfume. Although it makes me want to keep eating them. At leaste they are healthier than chocolate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps the only thing that will top your Clementine oranges could be chocolate oranges. That same great taste while avoiding that healthy aspect.
luv yu

7:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home