This, that and the other thing

Friday, November 17, 2006

The day after

Well, Although Tiki hurt herself yesturday I am the one how is in pain this morning, not her. Its amazing how much a tiny little cut can hurt. Or, i mean, it is small but kind of deep. I guess they say the nerves of the skin are on the surface so when you get shallow cuts it hurts the most. Tiki is running around and attacking her sister as they normally do in the mornings while i am trying not to use my index finger at all because it feels bruised and sensitive.

As for my anti-allergens cleaning stuff, so far it has served as no relief. If anything, i am worse this morning then i was yesturday. Of course, that could just be me still getting dust out of my nose from cleaning yesturday... i dont know. Either way, i have been sneezing up a storm this morning. Lets hope it doesnt continue.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rabid squirrel remark made me laugh, unpleasant though I'm sure this is for you. :P

11:14 PM

 
Blogger Karin said...

Katie,

I would watch the cat bite closely - when I was in california one of the guys I work with ended up in the hospital for almost a week on IV antibiotics because his cat had scratched him. maybe his was an outdoor cat - but still - if it gets really swollen I would get it checked out. I hope it feels better soon!

Karin.

7:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home