This, that and the other thing

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Montreal

Success!!!

I have to say, i was nervous going to Montreal because i was worried that everything was going to go the away the church has been going... not finding anything. Once i got there, Jo and I went out shopping. Not for wedding things but for clothes and then cake.

I have to say, coffee is a) gross and b) a major cause for why all day Saturday i was super exhausted. I had some sort of flavoured coffee with my cake and really didnt like it that much. then, when i tried to go to bed i was wide awake. I ended up only getting about 3 hours of sleep. I was horrible.

When Saturday came, we got ready and headed out bright and early. The first store was where i got my dress. It was the third dress i tried on too. I cant describe it so you'll just have to wait until i have pictures or you are at my wedding. Now, i was hoping my bridesmaids dresses would be as easy but that wasnt the case. We went from one end on Montreal to another and then back to the center and just before giving up, my sister found a very nice black dress. So, all the girls tried one on and guess what? It was the dress we left with. So, we all have our dresses. No ordering, no fitting... everything a perfect fit. Could it have been easier? Well, i guess a little bit but i wont complain. we left with everything we needed.

So, now we just have to print invitations. Dave and I decided we were tired of waiting on churched and having them say no to us so we are going to get married at my church. It will take a little bit of work to make wedding pretty but i think it will be lovely and comfortable. We wont have to pay for anything which will make everything else a little lighter. We might just manage to be on budget and maybe even under it.

Im very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home